Thursday, September 4, 2008

Allie starts preschool!

Preschool started Tuesday, Sep 2. She LOVED her first day, as I knew she would. She gets really shy around her teachers, and admits to me that she is shy with them. But her teachers told me that she opens up and is her usual chatter box after just a short time. Of course, on her first day of school, my camera battery died! Go figure! But Greg and I went with her to a meet the teachers day last week and we did get 1 or 2 pictures from that day too. She had a great first day, and was very excited to go back today!

Meet the teachers day at preschool


Her favorite playground toy - her teachers told me she was teaching some other kids how to pump their legs! The teachers loved this, since it meant they wouldn't have to push as many kids on the swings! Go Allie!!


Our only picture from the first day of school before my silly camera died...


On our way to school today - doesn't she look excited!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Such great pictures! We're glad that you're loving school Allie!! Miss you all!