Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Dadda - way back on Jan 4th!

Little Nate man was sleeping (he goes to bed at about 630pm!!) by the time we opened presents and had yummy red cake for Dadda's bday (told you I was behind on here!!). So you get a montage of Dadda and Allison piccies! Enjoy!


Some special bday cards - some more sentimental than others...



We made Dadda a special album for his bday!

And now the part they've both been waiting for...the Red Cake! Happy Bday Dadda - We Love You!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Does that card say Happy 90th Birthday? For some reason, it looks like 90th to me... I knew you guys were older than us but sheesh! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's what it says...Greg ages really well! :)

Josie Voorhies said...

Hi Greg - I found your blog link on the Caringbridge site for Jennifer (used to be) Dean's baby boy. Couldn't believe it was you! I'm Josie (used to be) Mulvehill, now Voorhies. We used to be classmates through Switzer, Malow, and beyond till I moved to Virginia with my family. I live in the Richmond, VA area now with my husband and two boys. I saw that you are a pilot and I'm curious about how you are doing. My brother is a pilot in the Navy and is on the Stennis currently. Anyway, if you get a chance, drop me a line at josievoorhies@hotmail.com. You have a beautiful family!

Take care,
Josie